Cookies are small text files that contain information about your visit to our website and are stored on your computer or any other device able to browse the internet, for example a smartphone or tablet. We use these cookies to make browsing our site easier, to show you content that is relevant to your needs and interests and to help us speed up your future visits and activities on our website. The cookies assist and simplify the interaction between the user and the site and allow the site to remember your preferences and individual activity, thus saving time and contributing to easier and more efficient browsing. Cookies memorise information about your visit online (for example; language, number of visits and dimensions of text) and aid the implementation of various services (user registration, contents of your shopping cart, subscription to newsletters or updates on products, etc.). Cookies are also employed to create anonymous group statistics that let us analyse how visitors use our site, allowing us to improve the structure, content and services of this site. Any services present that do not offer complete anonymity will be found in the third-party cookies list and you may deny them consent, safeguarding your privacy. This site makes use of three different types of cookies:1. Essential cookies
These cookies ensure that the site works in a correct and fluid manner: they allow you to navigate between pages, share content, they memorise your sign-in credentials making access to the site faster and they keep your preferences and credentials active during browsing and purchasing. Without these cookies we would be unable to provide the services which motivate the user to access this site.
2. Statistical cookies
These cookies help us understand how our users browse the site and navigate the online store so that we may assess and improve its performance and create content that best matches our visitors' preferences. For example, these cookies show us which are the most and least visited pages, how many people access the site, how long is spent on the site by most users and how they find us online. With this information we can find out which are the best features and which could be improved, while ensuring that site content is uploaded quickly and displayed appropriately. The information these cookies collect is anonymous and not associated with any of the user's personal data. These functions on our site are managed by third-party service providers who render the data anonymous and untraceable to any single individual.3. Third-party profiling cookies
These cookies are distributed by third parties and not directly controlled or under the control of Zerogrey. Zerogrey does not therefore accept liability regarding the use of any information collected by the owners of these third-party cookies. The cookies provided by such third parties can offer advanced features as well as more information and personalisation. These include the ability to share content across social network platforms and to maintain a personalised online site experience on the basis of any preferences expressed on pages previously visited. These services are for the most part offered by external operators. If you browse using an account or if you use third-party services on other websites, these may be able to track a user who has visited our site. The use of the data collected by these external operators through cookies must adhere to the respective privacy policies that you will find on the link copied below. Third-party profiling cookies are identified by the names of their respective operators in the list indicated below which also contains the tools for managing or disabling them.Managing your cookies
You can change the settings for downloaded cookies on your computer or mobile device through the appropriate feature on your browser. You may also block the installation of third-party cookies and remove previously installed cookies, including those that define your cookie preferences that you may have may have set here. To check or adjust the settings on your browser you need to consult the instruction manual or your browser's help window.
The instructions regarding cookies for the most widely-used browsers are available here
Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&p=cpn_cookies
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Alternatively, to disable some or all cookies you can use the following tools. Disabling our cookies may affect your browsing experience, diminish efficiency in accessing certain parts of the site and erase preferences for future visits to the site. Remember to set the browser on your devices in a coherent manner so that each one may be adjusted to reflect your cookie preferences. Further detailed information on cookie features and how to enable or disable them on most browsers is available online at www.aboutcookies.org or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/privacy-policy.htm. For in-depth information and assistance with cookies used for advertising purposes visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/
|_utma||2 years (from first use or subsequent updating)||Differentiaton of users and sessions||Google Analytics|
|_utmb||30 minutes (from first use or subsequent updating)||Identification of new sessions or new visits||Google Analytics|
|_utmc||Until the end of each browsing session||Interoperability with urchin.js|
|_utmz||6 months (from first use or subsequent updating)||Storing data about the traffic origin that explain the user’s reaction to the website contents||Google Analytics|
|_utmv||2 years (from first use or subsequent updating)||Storing variable and customized user data||Google Analytics|
With reference to the personal data (hereinafter referred to as "data") provided by you in this Web page, in accordance with article 24 of the Italian law "D.Lgs. 196/03" (hereinafter referred to as "privacy law"), we are herewith informing you of the following:
1) your data shall be processed by the company Zerogrey S.r.l. a socio unico (hereinafter referred to as "Zerogrey Srl") and the company Gimi S.p.a (hereinafter referred to as "Framar") for purposes related to Zerogrey Srl's and Framar's activity, including data filing and processing, and customer service. In particular, it shall be used to fulfil civil and tax law requirements, and for accountancy purposes;
2) the data you have provided shall be processed in a computerised and/or manual way;
3) the provision of your data is obligatory;
4) in case you refused to provide your data, Zerogrey Srl would not be able to accept any order from you. Your registration may only be completed successfully if all fields marked by an asterisk are filled in;
5) your data have been acquired through a request completed by Zerogrey Srl and may be processed within Zerogrey Srl and/or Framar, or it may be communicated outside Zerogrey Srl and/or Framar: a) to companies that are connected to, controlled by or affiliated to Zerogrey Srl and/or Framar; b) to companies completing market research on behalf of the above-mentioned parties. Given that Zerogrey Srl andFramar operate at international level, your data may be transferred abroad, also outside the borders of the European Union;
6) any users is entitled to exercise their rights as per art. 7 of the Italian law "D.Lgs. 196/03" on the knowledge of the processing of their own personal data, or its deletion, updating, modification, integration, and anything else envisioned by the same article;
7) holder of the data are the companies Zerogrey S.r.l. a socio unico and Framar. To the holders you may apply to exercise your rights envisioned by art. 7 of the Italian Law "D.Lgs. 196/03", mentioned in section 6 of this letter.
8) Within the two companies the person in charge of processing your data, according to article 7, of Italian law D. Lgs. 196 del 2003, is Giovanni Meda at Zerogrey Srl . The complete list of data processing responsibles is available at the corporale headquarters of Zerogrey Srl and Framar.