The www.framar.eu website (the “Site”) is exclusive property of Gimi S.p.A. and was created for information, communication and entertainment purposes.
The FRAMAR brand together with the product brands included in the Site’s web pages (including their relative logos) and all other related distinctive wordmark and figurative features and slogans (the “Framar Brands”) are exclusive property of Gimi S.p.A.; any use pr reproduction of the Framar Brands for any reason and with whatever means is expressly and strictly forbidden and will be pursued by Gimi S.p.A. in accordance with the law.
Third party brands, logos and characters reproduced on the Site are of exclusive property of their respective owners, who have authorized their use: any reproduction is forbidden.
The web pages forming the Site and its contents (including, by way of example but not limited to: text, images, graphics and sounds), are protected by copyright belonging to Gimi S.p.A. or include material whose use has been duly authorized; it is therefore forbidden to reproduce, duplicate, publish or transmit (all or part of) the web pages in any form and with any means. No reproduction of the Site or of its parts may be sold or distributed for commercial purposes.
Downloading material from the Site is only permitted when expressly authorised by specific statements included in the web pages; said authorization exclusively refers to personal and not commercial use of the downloaded material, any other use of the material remains strictly forbidden. None of the Site’s content may be interpreted as an explicit or implicit license for third party use of Framar Brands, or of the texts, images, graphics, sounds or any other element protected under copyright, as described in the previous paragraphs.
Gimi S.p.A. operates with the greatest diligence possible when selecting and updating the Site’s contents; in any case, Gimi S.p.A. shall not be held responsible should the information included in the website be incomplete or contain errors of any kind.
Gimi S.p.A. shall also accept no responsibility for any damages potentially caused to Users and their property following access to the Site, impossibility to access the Site or downloading material from the Site, where allowed, including damages to IT equipment belonging to the User caused by viruses.
Information contained in this site are provided in good faith and Gimi S.p.A. considers them to be accurate. Under no circumstances shall Gimi S.p.A. be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused by the use of this site.
Information contained in this site may be technically incorrect or include typographical errors. Information may be amended or updated without any prior warning. Gimi S.p.A. may also improve, change or eliminate certain sections of this site, without prior warning.
Gimi S.p.A. has undertaken every precaution necessary to avoid the publication on the web site of content describing or representing scenes or situations of physical or psychological violence or which may, according to the users of www.framarhome.eu, be considered harmful to civil convictions, human rights and dignity of people, in all of its forms and expressions.
In any case, Gimi S.p.A. does not guarantee that the web site content is appropriate or legal in other countries outside of Italy.
Should said content be considered illegitimate or illegal in these countries, you are kindly requested not to access our website and, should you decide to access it nonetheless, you are hereby informed that, however you decide to use the services provided by www.framarhome.com, you will be doing so under your exclusive and personal responsibility.
Furthermore, Gimi S.p.A. cannot guarantee its users that the web site shall operate in perfect continuity, without interruptions and without any errors or malfunctioning caused by internet connections.
All material sent to framarhome.eu, for example via e-mail or through the World Wide Web, will be considered non confidential in nature. Gimi S.p.A. shall not be under any obligation whatsoever with regard to said material and will be free to reproduce it, use it, disclose it, show it, transform it, use it for other work and distribute it to third parties, without any limitations. Furthermore, Gimi S.p.A. shall be free to use all ideas, concepts and know-how and technical knowledge contained in said material, for whatever purpose, including but not limited to, the development, production and sale of products using said material. Whoever sends material guarantees that it is publishable and accepts that Gimi S.p.A. shall be indemnified against any third party action in relation to said material.
1) Gimi S.p.a., owner of the Framar brand, produces and distributes its products in compliance with current legislation. More specifically, with reference to product guarantee rights for consumers resident in Europe, the company operates in accordance with European Union directive 1999/44/CE, reflected by the respective Consumer Codes in each member state.
2) The guarantee of legal conformity protects the consumer should he/she purchase a product that has a defect in its design or manufacture, affecting either its functioning or its ability to match the claims made on its packaging or makes it unfit for its intended use.
3) This guarantee lasts for two years from the purchase date, with the consumer being obliged to provide evidence of the purchase by presenting proof of sale (e.g. a sales receipt) and to report the defect within two months of it arising.
4) The consumer must contact the seller of the product directly, who will then take back the defective product in order to ascertain its non-conformity. Should the defect be confirmed, the seller will then repair the product or replace it within a reasonable period of time and without disadvantaging the consumer. Should it not be possible to repair the product or an identical, replacement product is no longer available, then it will be replaced with another product of the same value. Alternatively, the consumer may request that the seller reimburse the value of the product purchased at the point of sale.
5) In order to maintain quality standards, in addition to the legal conformity guarantee, certain Framar products are covered by an additional guarantee, for a total period of three to five years. This is further confirmation of the company’s close attention to the characteristics of quality and safety that its products must have in order to satisfy client expectations, going above and beyond legal requirements. This additional guarantee goes hand-in-hand with the legal guarantee, without excluding it.
6) The right to exercise the guarantee is excluded in the case that the defect or damage to the product has been caused by non-compliant use, different from standard usage or normal wear and tear, or in the case that unauthorized persons have carried out repairs, interventions or alterations.
7) As a result, the producer shall accept no responsibility for any direct or indirect damages caused to persons, things or animals as a result of the instructions and limitations provided in the sales packaging or on the product’s label, where present, not being followed.
8) The online sale of Framar products to the end consumer, through internet channels, is disciplined by specific provisions contained in the Consumer Code, aimed at protecting consumers both with reference to their right to withdrawal and their product guarantee right. In this case, the consumer complaint should be addressed to the customer service section of the website used to purchase the product.
9) The guarantee on Framar products is valid for all European Union countries. The same guarantee is also applicable for countries outside the European Union, unless there are national regulations that override it within the single country.
For further information or clarifications, please contact Framar’s customer service department, at the address: email@example.com